The first and foremost thing to do is to always thank the person who gave it to you.
I have now received the One Lovely Blog Award and would like to thank Cooking with Corinna for the nomination. You might want to check out her blog…she does some lovely recipes!
Now I need to share 7 things about myself….
1. I love looking at spiders in their webs up close, especially if they’re in the process of spinning one! I had the pleasure of watching one spinning back in the Fall.
2. I prefer red wine over white wine.
3. I enjoy entertaining and having people over, especially at the holidays.
4. When I was young, we had various animals as pets: dogs, chickens, hamsters and rabbits, although not at the same time!
5. I’ve never been on a cruise although I’m hoping one day…..
6. When I bought my first car, I played the price of the car on the daily lottery….and won $100.
7. I’m left handed.
And now, I must nominate 15 other bloggers (in no particular order) for this prestigious award!
The Scrumptious Pumpkin transforming fresh, healthy ingredients into everyday delicious meals
Tixeertne It’s amazing what you see when you look at things differently
Bits and Breadcrumbs where all trails lead to good food
Picahling want to save our environment? Start at home.
Create it Yourself A diversion from the monotony of life with a refreshing distraction of simple discovery and resourcefulness
Culinary Arts and Crafts Food, fun and misadventures
Beauty with Bunny A fairly new blog, but I like what I see so far!
Appleblossom Another new blog featuring arts and crafts
Balloon Whisk Lots of nice recipes from Charlotte in Edinburgh
Utterly Scrummy Budget friendly, tasty, easy to prepare, nutritious food for busy families – and treats too.
The Little Loaf Lots of sweet goodies
Bread et Butter Tasty looking recipes and photos
DeliciousDeliciousDelicious Because life is too short to eat bad food
Body Flourish Fitness for a new Era
Heather’s Homemade From my kitchen to yours
Well I think that about covers it all! Thanks again to Corinna and again, my apologies for being so late! And a big THANK YOU to all my readers and followers!