I was nominated by Food Stories for the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am again, forever humbled. 🙂
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly award). – done
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting on their own blog & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) in their blog post. – done
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post. – done
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award. Include these nominees in your blog post. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites. – done
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/). – done
OK, a random thing about me…
I grew up with dogs all my life (German Shepherds, Keeshonds) and never really was a cat person…until I moved here to the UK with my husband (Chef P). We now have 4 cats (well 3 1/2 actually but you’ll have to read about that in my previous posts. Just check the categories under ‘cats’).
And in no particular order, the nominees are….
Thanks again to Food Stories for the nomination!