Oh my, I’ve been nominated for another award, twice….how cool is that?? I have not only been nominated by CJ over at Food Stories for the Illuminating Blogger Award, a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content, but also by Julia over at The Fork left Behind. A great big ‘THANK YOU’ to CJ and Julia!!!
Here’s how it works: (copied from Food Stories site)
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
OK, one random thing about me…
When I was 12, I was racing a friend down a hill on our bikes. I fell at the bottom of the hill, causing myself great injury…major bruising on my arm and hip, broken glasses and seven stitches on my temple. My dad took me to the emergency room and we spent nearly 5 hours there….it was 4th of July. I still have all the scars.
My five nominees are…
Thanks again to CJ and Julia!