I realise I’ve been a bit slack on giving you info on these, so here we go….
May 19-20 2012
Location: Fields next to the Loch Fyne Oyster Bar, Cairndow, Scotland
Free admission – Farmer’s Market, selected wines and live music both days
£3.00 for parking
May 19 2012
Location: The Shakespeare Centre, Henley Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Tickets: £25.00 include a Glencairn nosing glass, bottle of water and festival brochure. No tokens to worry about, just simply ask politely at any stand and you will receive a tasty glass of amazing whisky to try.
May 19 2012
Location: Tockwith Sports Field, Tockwith Lane Tockwith, York, North Yorkshire
Tickets: £10 Adults, £3 Child includes
- Festival beer glass
- Beer token
- Tasting notes
- Voucher book of exclusive discounts from our sponsors
- All children’s entertainment (subject to booking and availability)
- A great day out!
May 25-27 2012Location: Henham Park near Southwold, SuffolkTickets: £6.00 can be purchased on-line or by phoneThis will be the first food and drink festival of its kind to be held at Henham Park
(home to Latitude Festival) and will offer 2 days of fantastic food, drink,
cookery demos and much more.
June 2-4 2012Location: Bath race course, Lansdown, Bath, SomersetTickets: £6.00, Children under 12 get in freeThe Somerset Chilli Festival will run from 10am to 6pm each day with all things Chilli; food sampling, cookery demonstrations, competitions (inc. the famous Chilli Eating Competition) music acts and wandering performers. To keep you satisfied there will also be top quality food stalls and relaxed bars.
June 3-5 2012Location: The Shops at Dartington, Shinners Bridge, Dartington, Totnes, DevonTickets: £4, Children under 12 go free. Book on-lineChef demonstrations, food tents, face painting and many more family activities including a potter’s wheel and mountain biking.*********************
June 4-5 2012Location: Walton Hall & Gardens, Walton Lea Road, Higher Walton, Warrington, Cheshire Tickets: £2.50, Under 12 go free. Parking £3.20*
50 Producers, 15 Hot Food Stalls, Craft stalls and live music
There are NO cash machines on site so please come prepared.
*Parking is in the council-run car park and costs £3.20 for the day.
June 15-17 2012
Location: Montpellier Gardens, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Tickets: Friday £3.00, Saturday & Sunday £6.00, children under 16 go free. Advanced purchase on-line, Sat & Sun, £4.60
- The Cookery Theatre – featuring demonstrations by leading chefs and celebrity’s from around the region.
- Food Lovers Marquees – featuring over 200 food & drink producers
- Real Ale Marquee – taste a wonderful selection of local and regional ales & cider
- Festival Stage – musicians playing a variety of music from Jazz to Classical to Folk
- International Wine Theatre – Featuring interactive and educational courses covering a variety of subjects from buying, tasting, grape varieties and styles, from old world to new world wine.
- Real Food & Drinks Theatre – talks on Nutrition to Real Ale; Cheese to Gin.
- Arts & Craft – Meet the artists, discuss their work, and buy unique hand-made products direct from the maker. Crafts include fused glass, jewellery, painting, pottery, wood-turning, photography.