Wow! I’ve been nominated for another award, this time from one of my followers, Fine Frugality. Thank you so much! What a fantastic way for me to celebrate my 200th post!
The Liebster, which means favorite in German, is a way to recognize your favorite blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. What a great way to tell others about great blogs to read!
When you receive the Liebster award, you are supposed to do the following:
- Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
here’s my selections for the Liebster:
So Hungry I Could Blog ~ She gives some great recipes along with advice and tips for all of us foodies.
The Diary of a Domestic Disappointment ~ She hates all things kitchen related but is attempting to change this, all with a bit of humor.
What Size is your Plate? ~ What goes in affects what happens outside.
Dainty Paws ~ As a multi-cat owner, I find all of the little facts and tidbits about cats amusing.
Mandy’s Marvelous Meals ~ Her journey into marvelous food.
I’m hoping that these all have less than 200 followers and I’m sorry if that is not the case, but some didn’t have the number of followers and I just took a chance that they fit the category!
Hmmm….five random facts about me. OK, here we go….
- When I was younger, I used to bite my nails all the time. Now, I get upset if one breaks and sometimes have to cut them down because they’re too long!
- I’ve never broken any bones, had an operation or stayed in the hospital.
- My braces were taken off…the day before my Senior Prom!
- I played flute and piccolo in high school and we marched in Atlantic City for the Miss America Parade and also in Disneyworld in Florida in their parade and also performed before a Philadelphia Phillies game at Veteran’s Stadium.
- I love watching quiz shows.
Again, I’d like to thank Miss Fine Frugality and please go and check out her blog if you haven’t already. The title of her blog says it all!