I’d like to thank the academy and all my fans and oh…oh….you like me, you really like me! 🙂
To accept this award, I’m supposed to list 15 other bloggers who I think deserve this same award. Here are the nominations in alphabetical order, but I can only give seven for now. I’m supposed to also tell seven things about myself but since I can’t give 15 bloggers, I’ll give 15 facts.
Things about me:
1. My favorite smell is that of citrus.
2. I love a good gin martini.
3. When I was in 1st grade, I told the teacher it was my birthday (even though it wasn’t) and they threw a little party for me. The teacher found out I lied and she made me stand in front of the class to apologize. How humiliating.
4. I have a tattoo of Betty Boop on my ankle.
5. I have over 100 cookbooks.
6. I enjoy doing crossword puzzles and sudoku.
7. I played flute and piccolo in my high school band and marching unit.
8. I can sometimes be a bit obsessive/compulsive when it comes to things being in the right place.
9. I can’t drive a stick-shift car; at least not yet.
10. I had braces for about two years and had them taken off on the day before my high school prom. 😀
11. I hate oysters in any shape or form, cooked or not.
12. I enjoy going to flea markets/yard sales/boot fairs and used to sell stuff every week at a collectors market back in the 90’s.
13. I used to collect shot glasses and have one that looks like a tree stump. I keep toothpicks in it.
14. I have an eclectic collection of music, ranging from BB King to Shania Twain to Stan Getz to Sinatra to En Vogue to AC/DC
15. I enjoy watching quiz shows.